If you have been in a serious truck accident, you are likely aware of how challenging it can be to identify exactly what happened and who bears responsibility for the crash. When you call Hutton & Hutton Law Firm, LLC for help, we can help you by investigating your case and helping you determine who should be held liable for the damages and injuries you have experienced.
In our experience handling truck accident cases in Wichita, there are a few very common causes of commercial vehicle accidents, including:
- Lack of appropriate maintenance by the driver or a third party
- Failure to adhere to proper loading and packing practices
- Negligent behavior by the truck driver, such as texting, talking on the phone, reading, eating, driving while drunk
- Unfair and unreasonable expectations or policies by the truck company or driver’s employer (these may require driver’s to drive at unlawfully high speeds or for dangerously long periods of time)
- Reckless driving by other people in smaller passenger vehicles
Regardless of who is responsible for your truck accident, we believe they must be held responsible for the major personal, physical, and financial damages you and your loved ones have experienced.
Truck Accident Attorneys Serving Injured People in Wichita
At Hutton & Hutton Law Firm, LLC, we can help you make it happen. We provide compassionate legal assistance for people seeking justice in the aftermath of a serious crash. We are a group of highly skilled truck accident attorneys in Wichita, and we have extensive experience representing people who have incurred major financial expenses as a result of severe injuries. If you or someone you love has been harmed in a tractor-trailer accident, we may be able to help you obtain the compensation you deserve for your medical costs, as well as your pain and suffering (if applicable).