About Our Firm
Nationally Recognized Personal Injury Advocates
Hutton & Hutton Law Firm, LLC has been representing injured victims in our community since 1979. From auto accidents to aviation explosions and medical malpractice, we are able to tackle a wide range of cases. Clients and even other lawyers know that they can turn to us for trusted advice, no matter how complex an injury or accident is.
As nationally recognized leaders in personal injury advocacy, we have a well-earned reputation for our ability to deliver meaningful results each and every time. We have received numerous awards and achieved recognition on the national scale, and are also known locally as “the leading products liability firm in the state...renowned for litigation and medically related cases," in the words of the Wichita Eagle. See what sets our firm apart below.
Elite Advocacy Backed by Numerous Awards
Every single member of our team has received an AV Preeminent® Rating by Martindale-Hubbell® (the highest honor possible), selected for inclusion in Super Lawyers® Magazine, and been recognized as distinguished members of their respective bars. We are nationally acknowledged as leaders in our fields by attorneys and judges, and have earned a reputation as elite advocates for the injured.
Read more about the awards we've received over the years.
Mark B. Hutton, In MemoriamFounding Attorney, 1953 - 2021
Cofounder of Hutton & Hutton, Mark has 35+ years’ experience in personal injury and wrongful death litigation. Representing clients around the country, he has secured multi-million dollar awards for his clients and garnered Super Lawyers® selection and an AV Preeminent® rating. Mark is licensed to represent clients in several different states.
Andrew W. HuttonFounding Attorney
Cofounder of Hutton & Hutton, Andy has 40+ years of experience in personal injury and product liability litigation. Representing clients around the country, he has secured multi-million dollar awards for his clients and garnered an AV Preeminent® rating. Andy is licensed to represent clients in several different states.
J. Darin HayesAttorneyWith more than two decades of legal experience, Darin has been included in the National Trial Lawyers: Top 100, Kansas Super Lawyers®, and Best Lawyers in America®. As a former insurance defense lawyer, he brings insider knowledge to each case, giving his clients an edge as they pursue fair compensation. Darin has won numerous six- and seven-figure verdicts for clients.
Blake A. ShuartAttorneyMr. Shuart is AV® rated for his recognized ethics and proven ability, and has been several times name to both Missouri and Kansas’ list of Super Lawyers® Rising Stars. He has further been included in the National Trial Lawyers: Top 40 Under 40. Licensed to practice in Illinois, Kansas, Florida, and New Jersey, he has helped clients recover six- and seven-figure verdicts.
Daniel K. BackAttorneyMr. Back has been selected for Missouri and Kansas Super Lawyers® Rising Stars multiple times, and he has also garnered an invitation to the prestigious National Trial Lawyers: Top 40 Under 40. He formerly represented physicians, hospitals, and insurers for several years, and he now brings invaluable insights to his clients’ car accident, product liability, and medical practice cases.
Nola Tedesco FoulstonAttorneyMrs. Foulston was admitted to practice law in the State of Kansas in 1977, and is also admitted to practice before the U.S. District Court of Kansas and holds the privilege of admission to practice before the United States Supreme Court. Mrs. Foulston legal career began as an Assistant District Attorney in Wichita, Kansas from 1977-1981.
Matt DwyerAttorneyMatt Dwyer joined Hutton & Hutton, LLC in June of 2019. Matt was born and raised in Wichita, Kansas, and is proud to be able to advocate on behalf of members of his home community. Before joining Hutton & Hutton, Matt was an Assistant District Attorney for the 18th Judicial District of Sedgwick County, Kansas.
Kaylea KnappenbergerAttorneyKaylea Knappenberger joined Hutton & Hutton Law Firm, LLC in August of 2021, after first working as a legal intern for the firm while a law student. A fifth generation Kansan, Kaylea, originally grew up in rural Kansas and later moved to Wichita where she graduated high school from Wichita Collegiate School in 2014.
- Track record - We've successfully recovered over $400 million for our clients, including for those who have been injured in serious accidents. Our high-powered advocacy has yielded numerous results inside and outside of the courtroom.
- Reputation - As the oldest injury litigation firm in Kansas, we are the trusted source of injury advocacy in the state and across the nation. We are a team of nationally recognized advocates who have an in-depth knowledge and experience of personal injury law.
- Values - Everything that our team does is driven by the values of justice, fairness, integrity, and respect. Our core values never change, and we strive to continue our tradition of excellence using this time-tested and proven philosophy.
- Accessibility - We take pride in being able to offer services that are accessible and attentive. With our contingency fee arrangement, anyone can secure our services, regardless of their financial situation.
- Our resources - We utilize advanced trial techniques and work with top professionals in video animation and accident reconstruction technology to effectively present your claim to a jury. When juries can see, hear, and feel as if they are the victims themselves, your chances of a successful claim increases.
To learn more about our firm and what we can do to help you get through this difficult time, just give us a call. No matter how complex your injuries may seem, we are always ready to help. Talk to us about your injuries, your struggles, and what you hope to achieve. We'll work hard to get you the compensation you deserve. Give our office a call today: (316) 688-1166.
- We Charge You Nothing Until You Win
- We Represent Clients with Integrity & Zeal
- We Have Obtained Over $400 Million for Clients
- We Are Recognized As Super Lawyers®
Wichita, KS 67226
for Your Rights Put us on your side. Reach out to us today for a free case evaluation.