When we are injured or ill, the natural step to take is to seek out medical care from a doctor or physician. Unfortunately, however, many people are the victims of malpractice on behalf of negligent medical professionals. When this happens, our team of Wichita personal injury attorneys at Hutton & Hutton Law Firm, LLC are ready to advocate for the rights you deserve following such a tragic mishap.
The following are some of the most common medical malpractice lawsuits, including:
- Surgical error, in which a mistake is made during your surgery. These errors include puncturing an organ, damaging a patient’s nerves, leaving tools or foreign objects in the patient, and more. In severe cases, these errors can even result in death.
- Delayed diagnosis, resulting in a patient receiving insufficient medication or incorrect treatment. In the worst cases, patients may not receive the care they need at all until it is too late, making medical incompetence fatal.
- Childbirth injuries, which can result in severe complications for both the baby and mother. These include fetal distress, broken bones, nerve damage, and other fatal consequences.
- Anesthesia errors, such as administering too little, too much, or the wrong kind of anesthetic based on the patient’s history.
- Prescription errors including dosage errors, failure to consider a patient’s history, and prescribing the wrong medication.
Contact Our Experienced & Skilled Wichita Personal Injury Attorneys Today
If you or a loved one has suffered from medical complications due to you may have grounds for a case to fight for your rights. With the help of our determined and accomplished Wichita personal injury lawyers, you can rest assured you will be in the right hands--there's nothing we won’t do for you.
Are you ready to schedule an initial consultation with a member of our firm? Don’t hesitate to contact us by calling (316) 688-1166.