Injuries and Damages Associated with Paralysis
It is terrifying to wake up paralyzed after being in a serious car accident. Paralysis of any kind (even temporary paralysis) tends to strictly limit your capabilities and creates a host of additional problems, including:
- Lifelong medical costs
- Inability to work and fulfill job responsibilities
- Need for long-term treatment to cope with disability
- Partial or total immobility, which can lead to pneumonia, deep vein thrombosis, and more
- Bankruptcy and/or substantial debt for paralyzed individuals and family members who help with medical expenses
- Permanent brain damage and/or mental disability
- Need for expensive rehabilitation and assistive devices
- Spinal cord injuries
- Loss of consortium
- Nerve damage (and more)
If you were in a car accident and have been paralyzed as a result of someone else’s negligent driving, you must seek legal representation as soon as possible. A qualified, seasoned car accident attorney will be able to help you obtain funding for the treatment you need by holding the offending driver responsible for the effects of their recklessness on your life and future.
Compassionate, Effective Car Accident Lawyers Serving Wichita Since 1979
Hutton & Hutton Law Firm, LLC has been called one of the country’s Best Law Firms by U.S. News and World Report and we have developed a nationwide reputation for helping injured people obtain the compensation they deserve.
Our Wichita car accident lawyers are passionate about helping clients assess their injury-related expenses and work toward a solution that prevents them from having to foot any of the cost on their own. We are able to help walk you through the process of filing a personal injury claim, figuring out how much your claim is worth, and working toward a just solution for you and your loved ones.
Call (316) 688-1166 today to speak to a member of our team or contact us online to schedule a free, confidential consultation.