Our law firm is proud to announce that Hutton & Hutton Law Firm, LLC has been selected for inclusion in this year’s Best Law Firms, a list produced by U.S. News and Best Lawyers. The list ranks law firms regionally and nationally based on a rigorous evaluation process that includes professional references and surveys. Regionally, our firm ranked in Tier 1 for medical malpractice law and personal injury litigation, and Tier 3 for commercial litigation in Wichita. Tier 1 is the highest tier a law firm can achieve.
Qualifying for Best Law Firms
To first be eligible for inclusion on the Best Law Firms list, a firm must already have one attorney who is recognized in the current edition of Best Lawyers in a Best Law Firms ranked practice area or metro area.
Firms must also complete a submission packet that contains:
- Eligible practice or metro areas
- Law firm survey
- Instructions on sending list of clients and professional references to be surveyed
Firms are later notified of their rankings, which include Metro Tiers 1-3, National Tiers 1-3, and Law Firm of the Year.
Our Verdicts & Settlements
Our law firm is honored to have our decades of success and commitment to clients recognized on a national scale. We’ve recovered hundreds of millions of dollars for clients out of a passion to help the injured recover fully and move on to a better future.
Some of our past successes include:
- Mason v. Texaco – We secured $34 million for the family of Otis Mason, who died of leukemia caused by exposure to benzene, an industrial solvent and gasoline component
- Aves, et al, v. Nasreen Shah, M.D. – We successfully achieved $23.6 million after Darcy Aves was injured during birth, with resulted in mental and physical retardation, blindness, and seizures from Cerebral Palsy. This was the largest jury verdict in Kansas and one of the largest personal injury verdicts in the nation at the time.
- Graham v. Wyeth Labs – After our client suffered severe brain damage from an averse reaction to Wyeth Labs’ DPT vaccine, we achieved $15 million and Wyeth later purified the vaccine.
- O’Gilvie v. International Playtex – We secured $11.2 million after our client, O’Gilvie, died from Toxic Shock Syndrome after using Playtex Super-absorbent tampons. The verdict led to the market removal of the tampons, as well as additional warnings on packaging.
- Johnson v. American Cyanamid Co. – The jury awarded $10 million after our client contracted polio and died from respiratory paralysis.
Over 40 Years of Devotion to Injured Clients
Our personal injury lawyers have provided unwavering legal support for injured clients in our community since 1979. Our long track record of success and our dedication to achieving our clients’ desired outcomes has allowed us to become nationally recognized for our work in personal injury advocacy, and we’ve received numerous award and recognition for our work on a national scale. With more than $400 million recovered for clients, we can be trusted with any injury case, including car accidents, hunting accidents, mass torts, medical malpractice, wrongful death, and more. We’re also known as the “leading products liability firm in the state,” according to the Wichita Eagle. When you hire our team of professionals, you don’t need to be concerned about our ability to secure the compensation you deserve.
For quality legal representation you can trust, call Hutton & Hutton Law Firm, LLC online or by phone at (316) 688-1166 for a free case evaluation. With more than 75 years of combined experience, our personal injury attorneys know how to handle your case and pursue justice on your behalf after an accident caused by negligence.